Friday, August 1, 2014


Friends of Heligator,

So far fundraising has been going really, really well. I am able to send over $50 a month (E500) to the camp free of any bank or transfer fees (minus the nominal 1.25 fee at the ATM). Next month I am flying out the Goldrush Music Festival in Denver, CO. I would like to represent Heligator at the record fair as well as print some t-shirts and buttons. In order to cover these expenses of the record fair fee and material costs for screen printing t-shirts and buttons I will need about $125 so as not to cut into the $50 dollars I am able to send a month the library. If you haven't donated, now would be a great time to do so. Head on over to http://heligatorrecords.bandcamp.com/and score on some great music if you haven't already. T-shirts and buttons will be available for purchase on the bandcamp Please share with your friends as well. 

Siyabobga kakhulu, 

Ryan.

No comments:

Post a Comment